These days, air pollution is one of the most concerning issues for people all around the world. Yet, air fresheners aren’t the best choices as they are pretty expensive and sometimes use chemicals and fragrances that lead to health issues in the long run.
Thus, people are heading for bamboo charcoal as an alternative option. Today, we’ll provide a detailed review regarding one of the hottest products – Moso Bamboo Charcoal bags review.
- An extremely effective air purifier that naturally absorbs odors, harmful pollutants and moisture. Filled with just one powerful ingredient: moso bamboo charcoal, the Moso Bag will keep your home fresh, dry and odor free.
- ELIMINATES ODORS WITHOUT MASKING THEM: Traditional air fresheners are filled with harmful chemicals and fragrances. The Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag is a safe alternative. 100% fragrance free and chemical free.
- COVERS 90 SQUARE FEET: Perfect for Cars, Closets, Bathrooms, Pet Areas. Metal grommet allows you to hang or place the Moso Bag in any small space.
- LONG LASTING AND EASY TO USE: With routine rejuvenation, the Moso Bag lasts up to 2 years! Simply place the Moso Bag outside in the sun once a month for one hour. After two years as an air purifier, the bamboo charcoal inside can be sprinkled into your garden to promote plant growth. How cool is that?
- HIGHEST QUALITY: We control the entire manufacturing process to ensure that the highest quality moso bamboo charcoal goes into each Moso Bag. You will be owning the best charcoal air purifying bag on the market.
Key Features Of Moso Bamboo Charcoal Bags
A powerful air purifier that removes smells, hazardous impurities, and humidity organically. As long as you keep this Moso Bag in your house, it will yield impressive results.
Putting the bags in any “humid” or odorous” setting, for example, a bathroom, a damp sneaker or scooter, a cabinet, the smelly refrigerator, or even the garbage bin, can mitigate and remove smells and unwanted humidity.
Remove odors and pollutants effectively
Using the Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag is the simplest method to ensure a healthy air condition free of harm. The Moso Bag uses a patented air purification system that does not require batteries or wiring to keep the air fresh. And that unique mechanism is the bamboo charcoal.
Firstly, bamboo charcoal features a negative ionic charge, allowing the ingredient to draw smells and unwanted moisture from the air.
As a result of such nature and the porous characteristic of Moso bamboo, which forms countless tiny pores (that helps to retain and seal smell and moisture) during its development, bamboo charcoal acts as a natural, effective air purifier and a dehumidifier.
Moreover, compared to regular charcoal, bamboo charcoal’s surface is 10 times larger while the material itself is 4 times more effective in absorbing ability.
Finally, not only does this bag excel at eliminating stenches and humidity, but it also helps to get rid of hazardous air pollutants such as formaldehyde, ammonia, and benzene.
The Moso Bag is a non-toxic substitute to those chemical-utilized or fragrance-full air purifiers that usually cause cancer and other dangerous health concerns.
Indeed, no chemicals or fragrances are used in this effective freshener, which means that your children and pets can enjoy clean, fresh, and harm-free air.
Large working area
Surprising as it might sound, this small bag can get the task done in an area of 90 square feet. As a result of this expansive working area, the product is highly versatile.
You can use these pouches in automobiles, cabinets, toilets, pet houses, and so forth. Moreover, the Moso Bag’s metal grommet enables users to hang or store it in any space-limited area, which is super convenient.
Longevity and eco-friendliness
The longevity of the Moso Bag is also something to praise. It may endure up to 48 months with frequent refreshing. And by refreshing, we mean putting the Moso pouches under the sunlight once a month for 60 minutes.
Besides its fantastic durability, this Moso product is also super eco-friendly. You may distribute bamboo charcoal in your yard after 2 years, and it will encourage the development of plants and flowers.
Indeed, When bamboo charcoal particles get mixed with soil, tiny pores within these particles soak up and retain extra water. Once the surface dries out, such water gets reintroduced directly to the soil, improving aeration for shrubs, crops, and veggies.
Moso Original Air Purifying Bag – Pros & Cons
- Outstanding performance for typical odor removing: These bags work well to eliminate common household odors, moisture, and air pollutants.
- No chemicals or fragrances for extra safety: Moso Bamboo Charcoal Bags don’t contain any cancer-causing or health-harm ingredients, chemicals, or fragrances at all, making them extra safe for human usage.
- Incredible versatility: The coverage of this product is up to 90 square feet, making it perfect for multiple places like cabinets, drawers, bathrooms, and many more.
- Longevity: With frequent rejuvenation, a pouch could last up to 48 months.
- Eco-friendliness: These pouches are 100% from disposable components and even beneficial for plants after finishing their 2 years as an air purifier.
- Excellent quality control: The brand follows its production strictly and promises to bring the finest quality in each Moso bag.
- Not strong enough for “heavier” stenches like those of cigarettes.
Moso Bamboo Charcoal Bags Vs. Other Brands
Wyewye Activated Bamboo Charcoal Bags
Regarding critical features, both products claim to feature 100% organic bamboo charcoal, boast high environment-friendliness, and contain no use of fragrance or chemicals.
However, in Wyewye bags, each consists of 100g Moso bamboo rather than 200g per Moso pack. In other words, the absorbing ability of this one is a bit lower than Moso pouches.
Comfy Mate Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags
Like the above products, Comfy Mate Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags also share the advantages of being 100% organic, safe, and eco-friendly. In addition, the portion of bamboo charcoal in both Comfy and Moso packs is also the same as 200g per pack.
House Edition Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bag
The bags from House Edition are also a noteworthy rival. These 200g bamboo charcoal air purifiers work relatively well against odors, excess moisture, and pollutants.
Similar to the Moso ones, House Edition’s recyclable bags are also made from 100% natural ingredients without chemicals and artificial scents, which promises a healthier environment for people.
Vergali Nature Fresh Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags
Although the Vergali Nature Fresh bags have a lot in common (air filtering efficiency, longevity, users’ safety, and environment-friendliness), they only contain 100g of bamboo charcoal in each pack. In other words, their purifying ability would not be as efficient as the 200g Moso bags.
How do I initiate my Pandoo Air Purifying Bag?
When first taking an air deodorizing bag out, you should put it under the sunlight for a quick recharge. Then, after the rejuvenation, you can use it right away.
Why can’t I notice any differences immediately?
Since bamboo charcoal doesn’t have a smell, it might be difficult to tell if it’s operating immediately. However, as time passes, you’ll begin to witness the incredible results!
Can I use bamboo charcoal bags to purify water?
Yes, you can. Due to the exact mechanism stated above, bamboo charcoal bags work wonders underwater, too. Thus, you can use it for fish tanks, home aquariums, and so forth.
Are bamboo charcoal bags expensive?
Not at all. Bamboo charcoal products are pretty affordable and usually come with no maintenance charges.
That’s all we have for today’s review of Moso bamboo charcoal bags. Hopefully, we have provided you with enough insights and information for an easier purchasing decision. Off we go!bamboowiki-20
Help Us! Share on: